Saturday, April 28, 2012

If You Couldn't See Me

If you couldn't see me,
you'd know that I am funny,
a joker, non-smoker &
definitely not mediocre,
Strip-Poker would be better,
with no eyes involved,
because first there'd be chatter,
and if you must flatter,
at least it'd be
true, 'cos you couldn't see me

If you couldn't see me,
you'd know that I'm smart,
and have a good heart,
and love to play Mario-Kart,
Tart, you would know, is my preferred flavor
and I shop at Good Will 'cos I am a saver,
while laughing at dinner,
you'd think I'm a winner,
and I'd be believing,
'cos I know you can't see me,

If you couldn't see me,
You'd know I have faith,
and believe in silly things,
and often pretend
I can fly with my wings,
you'd listen to my stories
about my stings and my glories
if you'd listen, I'd share it all,
and it would be easy
because I know you couldn't see me

If ears came first, and eyes opened later
we'd all be a little greater,
listen then see,
and see what you find,
on the inside,
that people are kind,
and fine & inside can shine

If you couldn't see me,
you'd know I am pretty
on the inside as well
and actually quite swell,
but your eyes are first to tell,
you about me,
I guarantee, inside what you find,
is also great quality,
that you might also know,
if you couldn't see me.

No comments:

Post a Comment