Monday, November 7, 2011

Pass The Cheese, Please

Pass the Cheese, Please

I’ll get on my knees,
Just pass me the cheese,
Please shoo away the bees,
That flock from the trees,
I don’t need much to please,
Just pass me the cheese

eat anything and everything,
Savoring the flavoring
“just extra cheese if you please”
No please no green,
Nothing healthy or extra lean,
I wanna chow on my cow,
Munch on my lunch
Drink the pink
Strawberry Crush
Hush you! about “eating good food”
“I don’t mean to be rude,
But the fried processed grub
Will improve my mood”

Allergic to broccoli, lettuce and peas
I’ll sneeze in threes
Until you pass me the cheese
One bite o’ macaroni is only a tease,
I need the whole box to put me at ease,
I don’t mind fried Chinese,
But to best appease,
Just please pass the cheese

I smelled it, it’s melted, and calling my name
Shining and glowing it’s a cheddary flame
American on bread, or a kwik cracker spread
All this cheese has gone to my head.
It’s an incurable disease,
That I don’t much displease
Cos the cure is just cheese,
And that’s like a fresh breeze,
Layin’ cold on the floor
And shakin’ on my knees
Just pass me the cheese
Please, just pass me the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment